Monday, May 31, 2010

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hello! You should be arriving from Nancy's blog. I really enjoyed making this layout about my Dad. The papers I used were from our new Passages Level 2. I did some embossing with our cocoa powder. Don't let this stamp set pass you buy, go to my website to purchase. Remember, the more you purchase, the greater discount off the stamp of the month you get.






Now you are off to Latisha's blog. If you would like to go back to the beginning, click here.

14 comments:

  1. VERY nice, Alison! What a nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love how you used the stamp set with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you incorporated these stamps into a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I especially love the embellishments you made. How talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison, These are wonderful artwork pieces. I really love the tie and the way it is gently folded. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! I love the way you used flowers and they don't look feminine. The tie folded is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - great job! I love how you took the tie and made it look more like flowing ribbon. The sentiments work perfectly too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous details! I look forward to seeing next month's creations.

    ReplyDelete